Most sliding truck bed systems leave your truck bed looking like Swiss cheese thanks to all of the drilling during installation. The sliding truck bed systems at ATC Truck Covers preserve your truck bed thanks to its innovative tie-down system. If you prefer a drilled installation, we do that too.
Our Sliding Truck Bed Systems are perfect for anyone who hates crawling into their truck bed to get those hard-to-reach items. Our systems come with triple stage ball bearing slides for a smooth sliding system.
Truck owners love our sliding truck bed systems for its:
- Easy Installation System: We mount the system to factory tie-down points in your truck so there’s no excessive drilling required. This preserves the durability of your truck bed.
- No Rust: You won’t see a particle of rust on our truck bed systems. Each one is made out of no rust steel and fiberglass sides. It also comes standard with durable / washable carpet and an option for a rubber mat.
- Extreme Strength: Each of our sliding truck bed systems holds up to 1,200 pounds. That’s two medium-sized motorcycles. It’s an easy way to load heavy cargo into your truck!
- Accessory Options: With our sliding truck bed systems, you have tons of additional available options. These include a hitch holder, a cup holder, a bottle opener, diamond tread end cap and more! Best of all, it comes with a full width ergonomic locking handle.
- Maximum Storage: You get drawer style cargo containment with our truck bed systems. The front bulkhead provides lots of space to store cargo. You also get triple stage drawer slide design. The same technologyused on today’s advanced fire trucks!
- Tonneau Ready: You won’t have to worry about clearance issues with our truck bed system if you have a tonneau cover. It has one of the lowest heights in the industry.
- Great Value: Our prices won’t break the bank or your wallet. Each of our systems is reasonably priced to meet your needs.