The TrailFX Under-Rail Bedliner is a precision-molded polyethylene unit that fits within the truck box. It includes a variety of engineering features that protect the vehicle from impact, abrasion and other common causes of damage. Features include FloorForm™ design matches the truck design for a perfect fit and a Tough Grip skid-resistant surface to reduce cargo shifting.
- Thick-ribbed construction provides extra protection and allows airflow between bedliner and truck bed for moisture evaporation
- Manufactured from model-specific molds that provide a perfect fit, seamless construction, and more cargo space than any other bedliner
- Non-pooling floors allow complete drainage and make clean-up easy
- Contains board holder slots for two-tier and compartmental loading
- Over-rail models provide protection of the truck bed rails
- Under-rail models allow for truck caps, tonneau covers, or aftermarket rail protectors
- Tailgate liners come equipped with cup holders
- Patented no-drill installation available for most bedliner models
To see the official product sheet, click here.